The Files on the Mayfair Witches Parlor Blog

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Just a Few Notes...

For those who might be confused about how to navigate the Parlor, I've added screenshots to give a basic tutorial on the Parlor Policy page.  Hopefully, it isn't too confusing!  What I really wish I could do is build a navigation menu where every page is organized.  Unfortunately, Tripod does not allow me to make a change like that, so I had to get creative.

On the page linked above are some screenshots that, I hope, will be a handy navigation guide to the maze--I mean website.

And, obviously, the page does have some policies on it.  The policies include details such as the Copyright Disclaimer (I was going to call it Copyright Chill Pill like one YouTuber calls hers, but...), and use of content made by me for the website.  

Relax!  I'm not terribly strict!  Basically, if you use anything from this site and your use is protected by Fair Use (provided you comply with the conditions of Fair Use), it's allowed.  All I ask is that if it is something I made, it is properly credited (the attribution thing).

The linking policy on my site used to be only link to the Home page.  Well, the site is too big for that, now.  Especially if you are crediting something or confirming where you got it.  So, in the page linked above are what I hope are tutorials that make sense.  The tutorial is for the purpose of more efficient linking.

If there is a particular place in a page on the site that you'd like to link to directly from your site, the tutorial will show you how to do that.

Do be sure and check out the Mayfair Links page from time to time.  I have begun the process of adding links to pages and sites that discuss the Mayfair Witches and Anne Rice.  Many links included there are of fellow Mayfair Witches and Anne Rice fans.  There are some very creative and talented creators whose work has focused on the Mayfair Witches or the Vampire Chronicles.  Please do check out their sites!

Okay, back I go to another little project.  What shade of swamp green do you think the interior of Fontevrault would be, sitting in all that water?