The Files on the Mayfair Witches Parlor Blog

Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Mayfair Family Tree Graphics

I have been focusing on other areas of the Parlor lately.  However, there's a lot to say about the Mayfair Family Tree.  I like to make graphics that are appealing, creative, and help present the topic of the page.  So, I have a couple of new graphics on two of the family tree pages.  Here is an example of one:


This is a cute little family tree graphic I made on PicMix.  The only Mayfair Witch NOT shown here (besides Julien) is Deborah.  Her portrait is different from these as it is made to appear as if it were a painting from the 17th Century.  This new graphic appears on the Mayfair Family Tree page.

There is another "family tree" oriented animated graphic on the site.  That can be found on the Mayfair Family Tree Tutorial page.

I have been trying for a few months now to make an animation like this!  I wanted to make something where it's the vines that grow, but I had to do it a bit differently.  I'll keep trying, though!