The Files on the Mayfair Witches Parlor Blog

Sunday, May 19, 2024

The Mayfair Witches Parlor Blog

Why did I pick this little guy for this particular post?  No reason, I just like it!  Anyway, this blog...

Is also being...repaired, more than renovated.  This blog also has several pages that are more of an archive of the way the main website looked before it was overhauled last year.  It's also where some of the Parlor's YouTube videos are embedded rather than linked.

Blogspot and YouTube are both owned by Google, and Google Search Console was kind enough to inform me of a few booboos.  What kind of booboos?

Well, booboos like, "That's not the right page URL of the Mayfair Family Tree!"  Nothing like clicking a link and seeing, "Oops!  No one's home!"  So, those kinds of booboos.  I've been focusing a great deal on the main website, but have been meaning to go over this blog as well.  Something I periodically do as a rule.

Please, if you do see anything like that, anything not working as it should, please feel free to let me know.  You'll find the Parlor's email on the home page of this blog or on the main website.

And, for those of you who have seen the new episode of Interview With the Vampire tonight,  WOW!  It was more than I expected, and better.  Let me reflect on it a bit so I can better share my thoughts...