The Files on the Mayfair Witches Parlor Blog

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Afternoon In the Haunted Garden of the Mayfair Witches

The Parlor's Dammit Doll

After countless aggravations getting to the point where it was ready for upload, I finally got it very close to what I wanted: afternoon beside the haunted swimming pool, surrounded by the equally haunted garden of the Mayfair Witches!

Also, it was brought to my attention that subscribers of the Parlor's YouTube channel have not been receiving notifications when the Parlor uploads.  This is despite the settings of both subscribers and the Parlor being correct.  

YOUTUUUUUUUUUUUUUBE!  What'd I just tell you?

Fix it.

I'm going to try to find out how best to address this on YouTube so I know what to advise all of you Parlor guests who are subscribed to the Parlor's channel.  In the meantime, please do check for new videos on the channel.  I don't have a particular upload schedule, mostly due to the fact that like many creators whose content includes rendering of 3D models, videos like this new one are very labor-intensive.  Well, that, and I'm pretty persnickety about cutting corners that should not be cut just to rush something.  So, it's not really easy to tell because there isn't exactly an upload schedule that any deviation from it would be noticeable.

I have begun sharing some Parlor videos that are public on the Parlor's public Facebook page, as well.  YouTube has that handy feature that allows videos to be shared on other platforms, including Facebook.  I used this feature for the first time today when sharing the newest video.

Of course, although a bit later than usual, I am going to put the video here, as well.  I really do hope you will enjoy the video!