The Files on the Mayfair Witches Parlor Blog

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Stella Mayfair In 3D

I've been doing a little revising and improving upon the next Mayfair Witch in 3D, Stella Mayfair.   I'm still learning how to make 3D people in the way that I want them made, and that particular pose, I thought, was perfect for a ghost one sees in a mirror.

I've made a few modifications to 3D Stella, which I hope to display very soon.  Kinda fun to make a 3D model of a Roaring Twenties flapper!

Hmmm...Stella's Art Deco treasures...

I made a few modifications to the Mayfair coin purse, the one Rowan sat down with in The Witching Hour.  The Roman coin is the middle one in the front, Augustus, from about 22 AD. At the top in the bag is a coin from ancient India.

The one tucked along the side outside the bag is of Alexander the Great from about 328 BC, making it Greek, or specifically, Macedonian.  Finally, speaking of Macedonia, the coin next to Augustus' coinage is one like the coinage found at Taposiris Magna of Cleopatra VII.

If Lasher could scare up an emerald necklace, I'm sure he would have had no problem getting ancient coinage from the Hellenistic period.