The Files on the Mayfair Witches Parlor Blog

Thursday, November 9, 2023

Mayfairs In 3D

Some of the 3D creations by the Parlor are now available for download on 3D Warehouse!  There will be more to come, but so far, I've added my model of the Mayfair Emerald, the jewelry made with the cameos from the cover of the 1st edition of Blackwood Farm, and a little book mentioned in Lasher: Legends of the Highlands.  It doesn't open, but I went for a nice, old leatherbound book feel.

I've also added a few paintings in frames, two of which are of the paintings by Albrecht Durer and Rembrandt.  The portrait used for the 1st edition cover of Blood Canticle is also in a frame for a 3D art gallery.

If you saw my Tomb of the Mayfair Witches video, you might have seen a little something special in it.  That one will make its way to 3D Warehouse as well once I put together a summary of its creation.

I am very busy working on individual rooms in the 3D model of 1239 First Street.  At the moment, I'm working on the dining room, a very interesting room indeed.  Then I had a thought: since the holidays are upon us, what if I set up each room to be seen at completion on particular holidays?  Perfect timing; it's almost Thanksgiving here in America and I'm already working on the dining room! 

All of this is a work in progress, so please do keep checking back for more graphics and more about their significance in the Lives of the Mayfair Witches...