The Files on the Mayfair Witches Parlor Blog

Thursday, March 23, 2023

World of the Witches

I kept forgetting this one, but when you go to the main navigation menu and click on World of the Witches, it will open the page that gives an overview of Rowan and Lasher's trip from the US to Britain and Europe before returning to the US and Rowan's eventual escape in Houston, Texas.  Except the maps that were once on the page haven't been for some time.

I've put maps and images back onto this page, and they are larger ones you can open to see at full size.  I've started to put images on the main site the way they appear on the pages here: with edge fade, which looks a bit nicer a lot of the time, I think.  But I finally got to it.

The maps come from The Witches' Companion, and I have straightened them so they aren't slightly off center like they were before...