The Files on the Mayfair Witches Parlor Blog

Saturday, September 30, 2023

The Parlor In 3D

 


Progress is being made on the Parlor in 3D!

As I add more and more details that make this house the unique piece of architecture it is, I'm starting to say, "Oh, yeah, I recognize that!"  Not all of the updates will be in a video, though.  I'll do that when something has reached a point where you can really see progress.  So, keep an eye on the thumbnail of the video.  YouTube hosts the video, but to see it, head over to Come Into My Parlor In 3D.  When there has been just enough progress on an exterior feature that makes it look different, the thumbnail will also change!

The project is nowhere near finished, but since I have some videos made using a 3D model of the double parlor I built sometime in 2021, I decided to recreate it here.  It is now the first room to be modeled with an interior.  If I want to use the parlor model to make a graphic, I can use this one.  

Of course, I could not resist giving you a peek at the double parlor's progress.  Yes, that is a plaster medallion on the ceiling!  I'm probably going to change those rugs, or I can just make them different colors...