The Files on the Mayfair Witches Parlor Blog

Wednesday, June 5, 2024

Parlor News

The Parlor is not too happy with Facebook at the moment since it appears that despite my best efforts, I will have to either completely start fresh with a new account for both myself AND the Parlor--or junk Facebook altogether.

I did make a post on the Parlor's Facebook page about it, but I refuse to embed it here.  You can find a link to the Parlor's Facebook page in earlier updates on this blog.  I know.  I'm cranky right now.  VERY cranky.

In the meantime, the Parlor's web host seems to be having some problems, but I have what I need to move the site to a new home, should the web host make that necessary.  Which will be nice because the Parlor has needed optimization for mobile devices for a long time.  My old web host doesn't seem to have support staff of the 46 chromosomes and a pulse kind anymore let alone options for adding this much needed feature.

I think, "Why not?"

As to who that web host might be, I have no idea...

So, I regret not having more happy things to discuss here, but I just don't. 

My Current Mood.